- RSS Channel Showcase 5109532
- RSS Channel Showcase 4524402
- RSS Channel Showcase 1281977
- RSS Channel Showcase 6873289
Articles on this Page
- 08/08/14--08:20: _The Haps in Lake Os...
- 09/21/14--12:56: _Kiss Comes to LO
- 12/06/14--12:34: _Giving
- 02/20/15--13:46: _Tennis Opportunities
- 07/04/15--09:06: _Happy 4th of July, ...
- 07/20/15--07:21: _The Swim Parks
- 11/20/15--16:17: _2nd Annual Communit...
- 12/03/15--10:19: _The Holidays in Lak...
- 12/13/15--10:48: _Congratulations Lin...
- 02/28/16--09:40: _LO’s Fit Spot
- 08/11/16--12:56: _2016 Street of Dreams
- 04/14/17--12:48: _LO Elementary Schoo...
- 07/08/17--10:56: _LO Summer Concerts ...
- 10/16/17--10:27: _This Week in Lake O...
- 12/16/17--16:37: _Holiday Lights
- 01/29/18--08:43: _Lake Oswego Reads 2018
- 02/04/18--10:25: _Lake Oswego Picked ...
- 03/04/18--13:28: _All Things Water
- 05/07/18--07:23: _This Week in Lake O...
- 05/13/18--09:41: _Take Mom for a Ride...
- 08/08/14--08:20: The Haps in Lake Oswego
- 09/21/14--12:56: Kiss Comes to LO
- 12/06/14--12:34: Giving
- 02/20/15--13:46: Tennis Opportunities
- 07/04/15--09:06: Happy 4th of July, Lake Oswego!
- 07/20/15--07:21: The Swim Parks
- 11/20/15--16:17: 2nd Annual Community Treasure Hunt
- 12/03/15--10:19: The Holidays in Lake Oswego!
- 12/13/15--10:48: Congratulations Linda and Serge!
- 02/28/16--09:40: LO’s Fit Spot
- 08/11/16--12:56: 2016 Street of Dreams
- 04/14/17--12:48: LO Elementary Schools are Best in Oregon
- 07/08/17--10:56: LO Summer Concerts are Happening!
- 10/16/17--10:27: This Week in Lake Oswego
- 12/16/17--16:37: Holiday Lights
- 01/29/18--08:43: Lake Oswego Reads 2018
- 02/04/18--10:25: Lake Oswego Picked Pics!
- 03/04/18--13:28: All Things Water
- 05/07/18--07:23: This Week in Lake Oswego
- 05/13/18--09:41: Take Mom for a Ride on the Lake!
Dianne and I hope you are enjoying your summertime! If you are one of our many Lake Oswego readers, or working on moving to Lake Oswego (call us if you need help : ), here are some of the fun August activities you may want to sample:
* Annual Photo Contest! – Entries must be submitted by 5 [...]
There hasn’t been this much excitement over a celebrity sighting in LO since Bruce Springsteen married Julianne Phillips in a midnight wedding at Our Lady of the Lake Church.
On September 14th, Kiss played a charity concert at the home of Rick and Erika Miller on Jantzen Island. I first learned about it when a [...]
We’re all focusing on the holidays right now and all that goes along with that, so I thought it might be a good idea to take a look at things we might be wanting to include on our to-do lists & consider taking care of before the end of the year. Namely…Giving! This is the [...]
I think there are quite a number of things that add to quality of life, and staying active and fit is one of them. For some that may involve aerobics, weights, walking, running, swimming, any number of activities. The greater your options, the greater the odds are that you’ll stay active, and tennis [...]
Happy 4th of July Lake Oswego! This morning I got up bright and early to extend an effort to bring some patriotic spirit to my fellow neighbors here in Lake Grove on Bonaire. Nobody knows your neighborhood like your neighbor! I have lived in the Lake Grove area since I was 12, and what a wonderful part [...]
Lake Oswego has two swim parks. Who can use them can be a bit confusing. There is a common misconception that you must live within the Lake Oswego School District to be eligible. While that is partially true, it is not the case.The Lake Oswego Swim Park
This swim [...]
60 Unique Doves are being hidden around Lake Oswego. From December 1st to 23rd, they will be hidden in the Gallery Without Walls, in City Parks, and in local businesses. Each dove is a unique, hand-made design that is made from fired porcelain and imprinted with vintage crochet, blue glaze. The artist is Dorothy Steele. [...]
It is indeed a Winter Wonderland every year in Lake Oswego!
Here are just a few options for your To-Do list:Sat & Sun 12/5 & 6, 9AM-12PM~ Gingerbread House Workshop at Luscher Farms! Sat, 12/5, 6 PM ~ Von Trapp Holiday Concert! at Lake Oswego High School Wed, 12/9 ~ Traditional Holiday Folk Songs Performance! at the Library 12/7, [...]
I want to extend a huge, happy congratulations to Linda Rossi and Serge Ouattara. They were married yesterday surrounded by their many friends and loved ones.
I don’t remember exactly when I met Linda, but I know it has been at least 10 years. She is just the most wonderful person. She and I have shared [...]
Something very cool has been built in West Waluga Park. It’s an outdoor gym that is free to use. Equipment is there for all major muscles just like you would find at a place like LA Fitness or 24 Hour Fitness. The difference is that there is no roof or walls to keep out the [...]
The Street of Dreams is held somewhere in the metro area each August. Sometimes it is worth the price of admission, and sometimes it is not. This year it is, in spades.
When I go to the Street of Dreams I am looking for very special homes. This is not supposed to be a showcase of [...]
I am of the opinion that the #1 reason that people move to Lake Oswego is for the quality of the public schools. Sure, the town is conveniently located to both Portland and the tech industry in Beaverton. It has low crime, great shopping and restaurants. There are lots and lots of reasons to want [...]
One of my very favorite events each summer is attending the free, outdoor summer concerts that the City of Lake Oswego offers in July and August. They are every Wednesday night. In July they go from 7-9 pm at Foothills Park. In August they move to Westlake Park and go from 6:30 to 8:30. They [...]
Looking for some Fall Fun? Here are my picks for things happening in Lake Oswego this week! (I stayed away from meetings and focused on mostly family fun : )
Mon, Oct 16th – 6:00pm – Family Movie Night – Lake Oswego Public Library (3rd-Mondays) CLICK HERE
Tue, Oct 17, 2017 – 3:45pm – 4:45pm – Meet The Artists – Lake Oswego Parks [...]
I think my favorite part of the holiday season are the lights in the evening. It get’s dark by 5pm. The lights coming on actually gets me excited for the dark evenings. So today I thought I share some photos I took yesterday evening at Millennium Plaza Park.
I also highly recommend driving about to view [...]
This is the 12th year for Lake Oswego reads and this year’s chosen book is Good Morning Midnight.
The concept behind Lake Oswego Reads is the encouragement for everyone in the city, including the students at both Lake Oswego High School and Lakeridge High School, to read the same book at the same time. The event [...]
The results are in from the Annual Photo Contest in Lake Oswego. If you’d like to get a feel for what living in Lake Oswego is truly like, and also for the amazing and creative folks who make up this magical place, check out the slideshow [...]
Learn what’s up with the health of Oswego Lake, water quality, various fees and restrictions overseen by Lake Corp and more: CLICK HERE
Lake Oswego Water~
Learn about Lake Oswego water delivery, source, system etc: CLICK HERE
Rivergrove Water District~
Learn about Rivergrove water delivery, source, system etc: CLICK HERE
Lake Grove Water District~
Learn about Lake Grove’s water delivery, source, [...]
Looking for some Springtime Fun? Here are my picks for things happening in Lake Oswego this week! (I stayed away from meetings and focused on mostly family fun : )
Mon, May 7th 2018– 9:15am – LO Walkers! -Explore Tryon Creek, Foothills, Willamette Park & more! (Mon/Wed/Sat) CLICK HERE
Tue, May 8th, 2018 – 6:00pm – 8:00pm – Teen Duct Tape Art “Beyond [...]
Happy Mothers Day!!!
If you’re looking for a home in Lake Oswego consider one with an easement to the lake. Lake Oswego has many to offer, check them out HERE.
© Brought to you by: Linda Rossi - visit the PropertyBlotter [...]