- RSS Channel Showcase 9235473
- RSS Channel Showcase 8118489
- RSS Channel Showcase 2349555
- RSS Channel Showcase 8097490
Articles on this Page
- 05/20/18--16:38: _Fun with Fido
- 06/09/18--13:10: _This Week in Lake O...
- 07/03/18--09:49: _Fireworks Spectacul...
- 08/05/18--15:24: _This Week in Lake O...
- 09/09/18--20:04: _Get your new Passpo...
- 10/13/18--13:57: _This Week in Lake O...
- 10/21/18--19:11: _All About Shopping ...
- 11/02/18--10:31: _Proud of our Fire D...
- 11/11/18--11:58: _Fall Harvest!
- 05/20/18--16:38: Fun with Fido
- 06/09/18--13:10: This Week in Lake Oswego
- 07/03/18--09:49: Fireworks Spectaculars!
- 08/05/18--15:24: This Week in Lake Oswego
- 09/09/18--20:04: Get your new Passport right here in LO
- 10/13/18--13:57: This Week in Lake Oswego ~ Oct 15-19, 2018
- 10/21/18--19:11: All About Shopping in and Near LO
- 11/02/18--10:31: Proud of our Fire Department
- 11/11/18--11:58: Fall Harvest!
The livability of a community has so much to do with what is available to use and to enjoy. It’s a big part of the reason that I personally moved to Lake Oswego and why I continue to enjoy living here. This is important to me for my own enjoyment [...]
Well, Summertime is upon us & there are loads of activities to choose from in Lake Oswego! Here are my picks for things happening this week! (I stayed away from meetings and focused on mostly family fun : )
Mon, June 11th 2018– 9:15am – LO Walkers! -Explore Tryon Creek, Foothills, Willamette Park & more! (Mon/Wed/Sat) CLICK HERE
Lake Oswego, for the first time, will have two full-on fireworks displays.
Traditionally the Lake Corporation has hosted the big event. It’s done from a barge in the middle of the lake and it’s pretty special. There’s a guy with a trumpet who plays the National Anthem right before it begins and the sound of that [...]
This week (as most weeks) there are tons of activities to choose from in Lake Oswego, and/but everyone is gearing up for Tuesday’s Neighborhood Parties for National Night Out!
Here are my picks for things happening this week! (I stayed away from meetings and focused on mostly family fun : )
Mon, Aug 6 2018– 2-3PM – Be [...]
Did you know that you can get a passport here in LO at City Hall? Talk about convenient! The city has put out this announcement:
Planning a vacation abroad? The City, a designated official Passport Acceptance Facility, has expanded its passport hours – making it easier to get a passport! Passport services are now available Monday, [...]
This week (as most weeks) there are tons of activities to choose from in Lake Oswego. Fall is here and there are plenty of indoor choices.
Here are my picks for things happening this week!
Mon, Oct 15 2018– 9:30-11AM – Learning and Technology Group ~ -Every Monday this informal but comprehensive program welcomes walk-ins and addresses a wide array [...]
One of the things that Linda and I try to do with this blog is give helpful information about Lake Oswego. It occurred to me that one of the kinda significant things that may be important as you consider where to live, is how easy or difficult it is to shop in the area. So [...]
The local Fire Department is something that it is pretty easy to take for granted. It’s a bit like turning on the faucet to get fresh, clean water. You know you love and appreciate it, but it’s just not something that you think about. Well, maybe today we all need to take [...]
Yes, the winter chill is on, and we are moving into Harvest Mode! Please mark your calendar for Sat, Nov 17th (this week) 10AM-3PM for the 7th Annual Reunion Farmers Market in Lake Oswego at Millennium Plaza Park ~ Get all the details, see the vendor list, and start making plans to be there! CLICK [...]