- RSS Channel Showcase 2867976
- RSS Channel Showcase 1528143
- RSS Channel Showcase 7651763
- RSS Channel Showcase 4093849
Articles on this Page
- 05/20/18--16:38: _Fun with Fido
- 06/09/18--13:10: _This Week in Lake O...
- 07/03/18--09:49: _Fireworks Spectacul...
- 08/05/18--15:24: _This Week in Lake O...
- 09/09/18--20:04: _Get your new Passpo...
- 10/13/18--13:57: _This Week in Lake O...
- 10/21/18--19:11: _All About Shopping ...
- 11/02/18--10:31: _Proud of our Fire D...
- 11/11/18--11:58: _Fall Harvest!
- 11/17/18--16:49: _Spread the Cheer
- 11/22/18--12:22: _Happy Thanksgiving!
- 11/30/18--11:17: _Lake Oswego Parks a...
- 12/10/18--09:00: _This Week in Lake O...
- 12/15/18--10:54: _Plastics and Recycling
- 05/20/18--16:38: Fun with Fido
- 06/09/18--13:10: This Week in Lake Oswego
- 07/03/18--09:49: Fireworks Spectaculars!
- 08/05/18--15:24: This Week in Lake Oswego
- 09/09/18--20:04: Get your new Passport right here in LO
- 10/13/18--13:57: This Week in Lake Oswego ~ Oct 15-19, 2018
- 10/21/18--19:11: All About Shopping in and Near LO
- 11/02/18--10:31: Proud of our Fire Department
- 11/11/18--11:58: Fall Harvest!
- 11/17/18--16:49: Spread the Cheer
- 11/22/18--12:22: Happy Thanksgiving!
- 11/30/18--11:17: Lake Oswego Parks and Rec
- 12/10/18--09:00: This Week in Lake Oswego ~ Dec 10-15
- 12/15/18--10:54: Plastics and Recycling
The livability of a community has so much to do with what is available to use and to enjoy. It’s a big part of the reason that I personally moved to Lake Oswego and why I continue to enjoy living here. This is important to me for my own enjoyment [...]
Well, Summertime is upon us & there are loads of activities to choose from in Lake Oswego! Here are my picks for things happening this week! (I stayed away from meetings and focused on mostly family fun : )
Mon, June 11th 2018– 9:15am – LO Walkers! -Explore Tryon Creek, Foothills, Willamette Park & more! (Mon/Wed/Sat) CLICK HERE
Lake Oswego, for the first time, will have two full-on fireworks displays.
Traditionally the Lake Corporation has hosted the big event. It’s done from a barge in the middle of the lake and it’s pretty special. There’s a guy with a trumpet who plays the National Anthem right before it begins and the sound of that [...]
This week (as most weeks) there are tons of activities to choose from in Lake Oswego, and/but everyone is gearing up for Tuesday’s Neighborhood Parties for National Night Out!
Here are my picks for things happening this week! (I stayed away from meetings and focused on mostly family fun : )
Mon, Aug 6 2018– 2-3PM – Be [...]
Did you know that you can get a passport here in LO at City Hall? Talk about convenient! The city has put out this announcement:
Planning a vacation abroad? The City, a designated official Passport Acceptance Facility, has expanded its passport hours – making it easier to get a passport! Passport services are now available Monday, [...]
This week (as most weeks) there are tons of activities to choose from in Lake Oswego. Fall is here and there are plenty of indoor choices.
Here are my picks for things happening this week!
Mon, Oct 15 2018– 9:30-11AM – Learning and Technology Group ~ -Every Monday this informal but comprehensive program welcomes walk-ins and addresses a wide array [...]
One of the things that Linda and I try to do with this blog is give helpful information about Lake Oswego. It occurred to me that one of the kinda significant things that may be important as you consider where to live, is how easy or difficult it is to shop in the area. So [...]
The local Fire Department is something that it is pretty easy to take for granted. It’s a bit like turning on the faucet to get fresh, clean water. You know you love and appreciate it, but it’s just not something that you think about. Well, maybe today we all need to take [...]
Yes, the winter chill is on, and we are moving into Harvest Mode! Please mark your calendar for Sat, Nov 17th (this week) 10AM-3PM for the 7th Annual Reunion Farmers Market in Lake Oswego at Millennium Plaza Park ~ Get all the details, see the vendor list, and start making plans to be there! CLICK [...]
Here in Lake Oswego, there are so many opportunities to spread a little cheer to those in need in our area. The Holidays are a joyous time for many, but for some it a time of struggle. I recently discovered a quote from Audrey Hepburn. “You will discover that you have two hands. One is [...]
Dianne and I wish you and yours a cozy, warm, peaceful Thanksgiving with those you love. We are grateful for our Property Blotter readers and clients!
© Brought to you by: Linda Rossi - visit the PropertyBlotter for more great [...]
As a resident of Lake Oswego I get a paper copy of the Lake Oswego Parks and Rec programs mailed to me 3 times a year: Spring/Winter, Summer, and Fall. There is a abundance of offerings! Seriously, there is something for everyone. Classes for kids include Fairy-tale Ballet and Little-tykes Soccer, adults offerings include fitness [...]
The Holiday Spirit has infused Lake Oswego, the lights & the community tree are all up, and celebratory, musical, educational and all kinds of activities are ongoing as they are every week.
Here are my picks for things happening this week!
Mon, Dec 10 2018– 3:00-3:30PM – Music for Babies ~ -Every Monday this program welcomes you to learn about [...]
Oregon is rather well known as a bastion of recycling. The first state in the country to instate a bottle bill, we are a community that prides itself on being good stewards of our land. This past week the City of Lake Oswego continued that heritage by passing a restriction for single-use plastic bags. In [...]